At any given moment, you can ask around if anyone has lost weight and you will hear a “screaming” YES! At first thought you get excited and want to know more about how the weight was lost. Some typical responses are: a multitude of specific “diets”, a nuclear cardiovascular program, protein shakes, meal replacements and everything in between. These ideas all sound great and many of them can help you to lose weight as well. Awesome! So what is the problem you ask?
99% of the time if you ask the same people if they have maintained the weight loss, they will say no. Bummer huh? I’m going to tell you why and how to overcome this vicious weight loss/gain cycle.
Without writing a small book, I am going to make this all simple. Whatever you are doing has to be sustainable. You must be able to do it long term, it must be affordable, it must be natural, and last but not least it must require you to change.
BAM! Did I get you on that one??
Example: Apply these characteristics to the methods below…
- Low calorie diets
- Hours of cardiovascular exercise daily
- Diets including only shakes
- Eat whatever you want diets
- Ideas without coaching
- All organic
Do you see my point? Nothing listed above is sustainable for 99% of our population. Most philosophies are just trying to sell you on 20lbs of weight loss when in fact; you can’t even really know what you are loosing. That is where dehydrating and it’s ill effects mostly take place. I must say, we have to be weary of the word “Healthy” these days.
So here it is, plain and simple, the moment you have been looking for…
SYSTEM. That’s it. There has to be a system. If you can’t answer yes to all of these questions then you are not in a system, you are in a temporary short-term program.
- Do you have system guaranteed to make you keep the weight off?
- Is everything you do sustainable long term?
- Do you eat regular foods more than you eat replacements?
- Do you love what is required of you in terms of fitness?
- Do you splurge 10% of the time?
- Do you workout way more than you do cardio?
- Does your system motivate you and inspire you EVERYDAY?
- Is your system affordable long term?
- You are not afraid of food, correct?
- Does your system help you to change outside of nutrition and fitness?
You are in luck today because our system does all of this and more. Our students never lose the same weight over and over again when they follow our system. They love our system and it has been proven for over a decade.
If you are looking for that extra edge, motivation, education and life change and you are willing to do what it takes then you are a warrior.
We would love to work with you.
LEAN Training Studio/Training For Warriors Slidell