This weekend Nichole and I held our first charity event to support our dear friends Jason and Elise Angelette. About 2 weeks ago, Elise was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. When Nichole and I found out the news we were immediately saddened and overwhelmed with grief. At that moment, we knew what our first charity event would support. It was time to take action!
I learned so much and grew as a person from this event. I wanted to write this blog to share my thoughts from the event. Here they are in sum:
1. “Charity is at the heart of every human being, we just have to act.
2. Having the community come together is very powerful.
3. You will never fail if you bring HIGH positive energy!
4. Working with my wife is very rewarding!
5. A lot of small gifts make up a very large gift, and I am not just talking about money.
6. I have a calling on my life to help others in a profound way.
7. People feed off each other and that is great when positive energy is the source.
8. Health and Fitness is a great way to increase a person’s self esteem and lift them up.
9. My children remind me of why life is so important and valuable.
10. I want to devote my life to changing lives in some way for the better.
I just want to extend a very big thanks to all the people who supported us throughout this event, the people who participated and all of our friends that love us and do so much for us. Nichole and I hope to see you all again in the gym sweating it out our outside the gym for a hangout!